Hi people, this is my first ever post in this new bloggie. Frankly speaking, I've created it since months ago, even before I shifted to Wordpress, but I am too lazy to customise the layout and etc etc. And well, it's not even done yet till now. I will do it slowly(i wonder how long will I take) during my summer break since I will have a lot of free time(I supposed).
I shall start my new bloggie with something exciting, which is --- I FINISHED MY EXAM!!!! yeah... Not mentioning about how well/bad I did, finishing this exam also signifies the end of my first year uni life. Happy? Sad?
Happy -- Time flies, I am going home soon...
Sad -- Oh great, one year gone.. a year older?
Wondering what I did in this one whole year. Have I changed? A good one or a bad one? These are some things for me to think about... Will blog more during my break (I hope so), cz I have lotsa things and thoughts to share which I've left them out in my bloggie due to my hectic life...
See you guys soon. Hope you guys like my new bloggie...
Do give me some feedbacks on what to change and add, and most importantly, tell me how to use blogspot.. haha. I am not really good at it... =p
Life updates of two boys in the house 🏠
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment