stupid blogger, upload picture so slow geh
or i should say
stupid internet line, upload picture so slow geh...
Have been sitting in front of my laptop for vy long, waiting excitedly for my pictures to be uploaded and so I can share my day. But, bcz of the stupid blogger or maybe the stupid internet, my mood was spoiled as it took me such a long time to upload my pictures, and not all the pictures are successfully uploaded. Well, I am not an impatient person but I am also not a very patient person. I surrender. I will do it tmr(probably) or wednesday or ......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes I just want to get abit crazy, sometimes I just want to be abit selfish, sometimes I just want to follow my heart. I just want to grab every chances whenever they fall, so that I will not regret when I look back.
I am stupid, at times. I choose to be stupid, at times.
I am blind, sometimes. I choose to be blind sometimes.
今天大丰收
=)
=)
=)




0 comments:
Post a Comment