RSS

29.11.10

Finally uploaded these pictures.
First Destination: Smith Street. Went to look around and shop!!! But all of us came back empty handed. hehe

Next: Brighton Beach

My main purpose of going there again: Houses!!!

 Dolphin!!!! yea~~~

 Yinshia And I

 Three of us: Lee Siang, Yin shia and I

 14 --> 14 years old??

15 years old....
 Strong wind...

Aussie pose??

"Camera-shy" de perempuan

Third Destination: Boxhill...

 The Taiwanese restaurant which we wanted to go was closed. So we went to Petaling Street...

 Last Stop: The Crown
Christmas Decor

 Christmas Tree @ Collin Street

Special Meal of the day: 咸鱼炒贝壳
Specially sponsored by Lee siang (the 咸鱼) and Brighton Beach (the 贝壳)

Had a great day despite the strong wind and hot sun. I feel like I am new to Melbourne again. Hehe..

Ps: I am lazy to write and describe more.
Pls forgive me, haha... =p

1 comments:

Kyores said...

藍藍的天,白白的雲~
好好哦 =)

Post a Comment