RSS

Officially 15? 21?

2011.09.25
The 21st 15th 0925 in my life
Many said that 21st 15th is one of the most important birthday in life
But the anti-social me didn't plan to do anything
and so I removed my birthday from my fb profile a month ago

Thanks to those who remember my birthday even without fb notification
I had great celebration this year

2011.09.21
Received parcel from Taiwan.
那些年 我们一起追的女孩 电影原声带 +海报
那些年 我们一起追的女孩 t-shirt
田馥甄 - My Love
全民女孩Selina的地狱90天
















2011.09.23
Pre-celebration due to my hectic schedule. Thanks friends for making it... =)
Please note the "15th" hehe ^^

2011.09.24
Woke up with a surprise from NCG-ians. Felt so embarrassed as I was still in bed when they were here and all of them dressed up except me (in my pyjamas). >.< 
"Unsupervised" cupcake from Yvonne










Present from housemate =)
2011.09.25
My birthday!! Decline all the "dates" as I want to save this day for myself. Went to work after having my birthday lunch and cake. Hehe...
I knew that my manager and boss planned to have a drink with me after my birthday. But to my surprise, there was actually a party with food and my other colleagues who came specially for the party. And and and, my boss specially baked me a cheese cake (it was yummy, although I don't really like cheese cake). I felt honor as everyone said he hardly bake the yummy cheese cake (even when they plead him).
Present from colleagues
Flower from Linette
Card from Boss, manager and colleagues
2011.09.26
Date with laopo ~ ~ ~
Bear and card from laopo
Aww~ ~ I love the bear so much
I am so gonna hug it when I sleep
That's it for now. Ta ta... <3


Heard good news from my bestie.
Congratulations!!!
Great present for me indeed
Now my turn to gambatte dy
XDD
要幸福哦

0 comments:

Post a Comment